Discover our Industrial Storage Solutions.
This most common type of warehouse racking is used for palletized products, and is adaptable to any product, volume, weight, or size, e.g. one pallet deep; two back-to-back rows.
- Allows direct pallet access
- Protects against tampering and accidental disengagement.
- Available with bolted or welded frames.
Push Back / Pallet Flow Racking
We can design and build any type of flow system to meet your needs. Ideal for goods sensitive to expiration dates and for limiting the number of truck aisles.
- Push-Back for LIFO (last in, first out) pallet rotation
- Pallet Flow for FiFO (first in, first out) pallet rotation
- Allows storage up to four pallets deep per level
Best suited for stock with a medium to long-term shelf life, it’s similar to selective racking, but stores pallets two rows deep.
- Supports LIFO (last in, first out)
- Reduces accessible SKUs (stock keeping units) since 50% of SKU’s are behind pallets when storage locations are at full capacity.
Carton Flow Systems
Designed for enhanced flexibility in carton and order picking operations.
- Maximizes the usable cubic space within a designated picking area.
- Available in many styles, each with its own benefits.
Designed for hand-loading medium to heavy loads (boxes).
- Bridges the storage gap between conventional shelving and pallet rack.
- Applications range from a single unit to a sophisticated multi-level picking system.
Used for many types of small retail and storefront operations.
- Extremely versatile
- Can be configured and reconfigured to your changing needs.
This shelving is designed for the hand-loading of medium to heavy loads (boxes). It bridges the storage gap between conventional shelving and pallet rack. The range of applications can be from a single unit to a sophisticated multi-level picking system.