Products for Production
RackingDIRECT’S shelving and storage solutions for production facilities help maximize your storage space, reduce costs, and improve productivity. We’ll design the best solution for your specific needs and production concerns.
Flexible, high density system.
- Maximizes pallet occupancy by +40%; allows for lanes up to 10 pallets deep; quadruples the potential number of SKUs.
- Lowers accident risk and reduces load/unload time by 75%, with upload/unload from rack face, not inside.
- Lowers risk of damaging goods and structures.
We can design and build any type of flow system to meet your needs. Ideal for goods sensitive to expiration dates and for limiting the number of truck aisles.
- Push-Back for LIFO (last in, first out) pallet rotation
- Pallet Flow for FiFO (first in, first out) pallet rotation
- Allows storage up to four pallets deep per level
Allows the forklift to drive directly into the lane of bays, using a common entry and exit.
- Uses a LIFO (last in, first out) storage method.
- Advantageous for material with an expiration date or wherever shelf life is a major concern.
A self -contained, self-supporting machine to handle all movements within the warehouse.
- Manages and optimizes the storage, preparation, and dispatch of goods.
- Significantly reduces operating costs compared to traditional warehouses.
- Can achieve product densities of less than 2 sq. ft. per pallet.
For organizing parts and small pieces.
- Saves time.
- Makes location easier.