Racking Safety Products currently available from RackingDIRECT Ltd. Canada’s leader in industrial storage systems.
- Creates a protective barrier for columns, racks and corners in warehouses and material handling facilities.
- Minimizes the force of tow motor impact that can damage columns, surrounding supports, vehicles, and operators.
- Help control traffic in your warehouse.
- Increase safety, efficiency, and productivity.
- Prevent damage to rack and inventory.
- Guard your investment without affecting aisle flow patterns; protect you from costly facility repairs and downtime.
Netting helps ensure safety that materials do not fall out of racks or bays and cause injury to people or materials.
- Offers protection for light to heavy products.
- Available in standard sizes, but can be customized to specific needs.
Post protectors provide the right amount of protection around individual racking posts.
- Limits damaged rack posts from compromising the structural integrity of an entire racking unit.
- Ensures product safety and your warehouse productivity.